Simply put….membership matters. It is the lifeblood of what we as an alumni association do and how we do it. More importantly, membership is the best way for you to stay connected to your alma mater and show support of the programs, services and spirit of SFA. There are several ways to become a member of the SFA Alumni Association:
Join or Renew and recieve a Limited Edition "Lumberjacks Make PROUD Alumni & Students" t-shirt, while supplies last. Please allow 10-15 days for fulfillment and be sure to call (936-468-3407) or email (email@example.com) with your t-shirt size.
JOIN / RENEW:
- REGISTER on this site and pick your membership level.
- DOWNLOAD a membership form. Complete the form and either mail or fax to the SFA Alumni Association.
- CALL us today at 1-800-765-1534 and we'll be pleased to get you signed up right over the phone.
- VISIT us at the Tracie D. Pearman Alumni Center and join in person. We'd love to see you!
You may become an annual member or join at the Life Member level.
Life memberships may be paid in monthly installments. if you prefer to use the monthly installment plan for your Life Membership, please contact Alicia Chatman at 800-765-1534 or 936-468-3407.Alumni Association MembershipsAnnual ($50 Individual, $75 Joint, $25 TAG New Grad)
• Quarterly Sawdust alumni magazine for one year
• SFA Alumni Association decal
• Member identification card
• Special invitations to SFA events
• Free Access to Alumni Corner
• Full access to website features
• Access to Alumni home and auto insurance
• Access to Alumni health and life insurance programs
• Access to e-commerce partners of ShopSFA.com
at SFA’s Ralph W. Steen Library
• 10% discount in-store purchase of SFA apparel and gifts at Jack Backers College Bookstore & Kampus Bookstore
• Special discount rates at Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz and National car rentals
• Special discount rates at Choice Hotels
• Access to SFA license plates issued by MyPlates.comLife ($750 Individual, $1,000 Joint, $400 Student, $500 Senior, $750 Joint Senior)
• All of the benefits above, plus
• Quarterly publications for life
• Recognition in one of the quarterly publications
• Recognition in the membership directory
• SFA zippered portfolio
• SFA Alumni Association Life Member decal
• Life Member key ring
• Life Member identification card
• Special invitations to area SFA events
• Special services: hotel reservations, ticket reservations, etc. for Homecomings, reunions
• Life Member certificate with individual number
• Tax Deductible